|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
|Contact Name:||Jess Clarke|
|Job Published:||16 March 2023|
Vibe Recruit are are Recruiting for Cooks for His Majesty's Prison Service on the outskirts of Bicester.
- Previous Cook experience is required
- To prepare food and beverages
- Supverising staff
- Planning weekly menus
- Adhering to health and safety on site
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept in an ordinary manor
- Subject to enhanced DBS check
- 4 day trial is available
- 07:30-am - 18:00 hours -37.5 hours per week including weekend work
Job Types: Temp-perm
Working Hours & Benefits
- Working 37.5 hours
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- On-site parking
Work Location: One location
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can develop your skills, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C