|Job Title:||Cost Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 March 2021|
£37,000 - £45,000 plus additional employee benefits such as private healthcare, life assurance, income protection and company car
Do you want to be part of a highly successful, expanding, national firm? Does the thought of working on a number of exciting new projects with major clients around the UK excite you? Are you looking for a varied, rewarding role with an excellent work life balance?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a Cost Manager to join a highly respected, well established consultancy in Cardiff. Working with some of the largest private, public and utility sector clients in the country, you will:
- Oversee budget evaluation and control, agreement of target costs, benchmarking, risk analysis and monthly valuations.
- Be working in a collaborative environment so will require good communication and negotiation skills.
- Use your technical knowledge and experience within the civil engineering and utilities /water industry to full advantage.
- Have full working knowledge of NEC contracts.
- Be responsible for the collation of early warnings/compensation events, monthly reporting, auditing and final accounts.
- Liaise with the client and contractors and participate in the development of good practice initiatives and methodologies for continuous improvement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, in this role you will benefit from private health insurance, critical illness cover, a company car and pension scheme. The company in question is also an accredited Investor in People (IIP) and has an RICS approved APC programme.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.