Counterbalance Forklift and Van Driver - Days
|Job Title:||Counterbalance Forklift and Van Driver - Days|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||21 July 2020|
Vibe Recruit are pleased to offer a role for a 3.5T curtainside van driver with a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence, to support our client, who are international recognised as an innovator and premium quality manufacturer within the nutritional supplement industry.
This role is a mix of delivery driving in a 3.5T curtainside van and Counterbalance Forklift support so the correct candidate will need to be flexible and enjoy the variety of requirements in this position.
This is holiday cover for 3 weeks with the potential for ongoing work for the right candidate.
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 06:00am to 14:00. Guaranteed 8 hours paid per day.
We are happy to offer rates for both PAYE and LTD companires.
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £9.20-£10.50 an hour with a guaranteed minimum of 8 hours paid per day
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from Vibe Recruit
- Ongoing work
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
- Full, valid UK drivers licence
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes. No IN10 or DR10 endorsements on driving licence.
- RTITB Accredited Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Good attitude
- Flexible approach to types of work as this role will include driving, forklift and yard work
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels to both customers and colleagues
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below with your CV and we will be in contact shortly.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.