Counterbalance Forklift Driver
|Job Title:||Counterbalance Forklift Driver|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||08 November 2021|
Our client based in Blackwood is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, forklift driver to join them on a permanent contract.
The business operates three processing facilities in the UK which directly recycle plastics for use in the British plastics industry.
The following are a list of responsibilities for this role:
- Working in a team
- Moving segregated waste from the production lines
- Depositing the waste into the correct containers
- Assisting the contracts manager in implementing waste reduction programmes
- Ensure compliance and safety are upheld and adhered to
- Experience with waste is ideal but not essential as training will be provided
Desired Skills / Qualities
- Have effective communication skills.
- Be a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Physically fit due to the active nature of this role
- Motivated, enthusiastic, and committed
Days only. Monday - Friday.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.