|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||05 December 2019|
Temp to Perm
Salary: £21,500 plus benefits
Vibe Recruit are proud to be representing our manufacturing client based in Blaenavon, who currently require a Credit Controller on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a smooth running of the sales ledger, factoring and to ensure efficient credit control.
Duties and responsibilities:
- All bank reconciliations are completed including month end
- Oversee the sales invoicing process
- Processing sales invoices onto Sage
- Raising relevant invoices and credit notes when required
- Processing remittances and banking cheques
- Preparing debtors ledger for cash-flow reporting
- Oversee Credit control, holding weekly meetings
- Controlling all claims raised and producing claims reports
- Assisting in internal audits
- Produce daily and ad-hoc reports
- Managing customer requirements
- Assisting with purchase ledger when necessary
Skills and experience required:
- GCSE - English and Maths
- Experience using Sage 50 Accounts
- Attention to detail
- AAT Qualified or working towards is desirable
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Professional and confident with a can-do attitude
- Be able to deliver under pressure
- Communicate with colleagues with ease
Due to our client's location, a full driving licence and vehicle is essential.
Do you have the skills and experience it takes? This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV today or call Jade on 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.