Customer Account Handler
|Job Title:||Customer Account Handler|
|Location:||Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||25 August 2021|
Customer Service Account Handler
£20,715.20 - £22,270.70
A great opportunity has arisen with one of South Wales' leading manufacturers due to an impressive period of growth and investment. Are you experienced in providing an excellent customer service? Do you enjoy building relationships? Are you looking for a varied position that can offer excellent long term career progression?
If so, we want to speak to you.
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Account Handler to join a leading manufacturer in Treforest. Working in a fun, lively environment, you will benefit from excellent ongoing training and great satisfaction.
As Customer Service Account Handler you will:
- Provide an excellent level of service to key accounts, dealers and business development managers.
- Work with key stakeholders to input new orders, working with the Customer / Sales Team to ensure the order has the correct specifications, is entered onto the system correctly and managed through to manufacture and delivered to the Customers satisfaction.
- Generate a Parts Check if delivery is required quicker than our standard lead time
- Configure the order in the order process system
- Clarify any ambiguous order requirements and work with clients and sales to establish a high standard of order specification prior to order processing.
- Work with the Special Product Request (SPR) team to support fulfilment of non-standard orders
- Work with the Product team and raise the relevant orders for testing where certain materials have not been used before
- Support the Sales Team in the generation of urgent quotations if they are unable to generate them (i.e. if they're on the road).
- Book all deliveries in with the relevant client contact 10 days before delivery takes place
- Communicate specific delivery requirements to Despatch (e.g. site inductions, access restrictions etc.)
This role is varied and interesting. No two days are the same and you will be working with a large catalogue of products that are to be manufactured. As well as a competitive starting salary, there is great scope for future development and pay increases based on level of experience and length of service.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.