Customer Account Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Account Manager|
|Location:||Abertillery, Blaenau Gwent|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||24 February 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client has experienced a growth in business and they are looking for an experienced and resourceful Account Executive to identify, develop and implement growth opportunities and clients in existing and new markets.
The ideal candidate will have the following -
- A background in Engineering/Manufacturing.
- Experience in the Construction industry.
- Self-Sufficient with plenty of drive.
- Account management experience including quotations and working with margins
The ideal candidate should also have strong communication, negotiation, analytical, numerical and leadership skills.
This role will be a combination account management and securing new business opportunities.
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customised targeted sales strategies.
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support; answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for quotes.
- Account manage and develop a small portfolio of key clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short and long-term business development plans.
- Reviewing and understanding of technical drawings at a basic level.
- Collaborate with all team members in the commercial department and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Create informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Maintain a sales pipeline of new opportunities and enquiries.
- Update all sales administration in the company CRM/ERP software.
- Research the market and potential products and customers.
- Communicate with new/potential customers in their own preferred communication method.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets including market intelligence on the UK and European Foundry Industry.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales, challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with potential buyers.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed KPI's.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Analysing and reporting on opportunities and threats to the business.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation.
- Support and input into the Marketing function of the business and collaborate with the Marketing Executive.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in Sales & Marketing, including account management.
- Experience crafting spreadsheets and other data collection/presentation methods
- Experience in reviewing and understanding technical drawings.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector is preferable but not essential.
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C