Customer Contact Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Contact Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||17 January 2023|
Vibe Recruit's client are looking to appoint a Customer Contact Manager on a full time, permanent contract.
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver service excellence for both the business and its customers by managing the Customer Contact team. ("CCT")
You will lead, inspire and drive the team performance to ensure a first-class service to their clients, client's customers and also assist the agents in the field.
Deliver both Management and Client led KPI's to ensure targets are achieved for the business across a range of activities, and to provide a target driven environment with a high spirit of achievement across the team and wider business.
- Driving Performance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Execution and Embedment
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the management of customer service team (s) (preferably within a call centre environment).
- Evidence of previous leadership and achieving results through others/driving performance improvement
- Data savvy and analytical to identify trends in activity.
- Adaptable, flexible, resilient and a champion for change.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, and utilisation of CRM systems.
- Previous experience in the utility industry.
- Previous experience in the debt resolution and collections process.
- Previous experience in managing people across multiple sites and/or home working
- Evidence of driving a continuous improvement culture
- Strong planning and organisation and able to work autonomously
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.