Customer Contracts Executive
|Job Title:||Customer Contracts Executive|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||28 September 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, one of the fastest growing Aviation & Defense businesses in Europe, are looking to appoint a Customer Contracts Executive on a full time, permanent contract.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Must have experience in the Aviation industry.
You will be working within a small team reporting to the Contracts Manager. The Customer Contracts Executive is primarily responsible for assisting and providing support in the day-to-day management of all contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To process orders from contracted customers within the service levels of the contracts.
- Ensure all contracted customers receive high level of customer service.
- Provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts.
- Manage subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance with agreed service levels and contractual obligations
- Assist in the approval process for quotes & invoices.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.