Customer Liaison Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Liaison Officer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||16 August 2021|
Customer Liaison Officer
£10.50 per hour ( part time 25 hours a week )
Are you experienced in providing an excellent customer service? Are you looking for a part time role with a flexible start time to work around your current commitments? Does the thought of joining a highly successful company that can boast excellent growth and staff retention appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Customer Liaison Officer to work for a highly reputable firm in a new purpose built facility in Avonmouth. Liaising daily with homeowners, housebuilders, site managers, suppliers and internal departments, this is a varied and interesting role where you can showcase your communication skills and play an important part in the day to day organisation of work jobs for an industry leader that supplies into the construction industry.
As Part Time Customer Liaison Officer you will:
Be the important link between the company and the Homeowners and Housebuilders, Site managers, Suppliers.
Process new Customer Care enquiries, book fitting and surveying appointments with homeowners and process the administration ensuring the customer care process is followed to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- Follow the Customer Care Remedial & faulty material processes.
- Process all incoming emails to the Customer Care inboxes daily.
- Actively manage and track communication and status of all customer care remedials.
- Call and book surveys for all new remedials, send confirmation emails for appointments and confirm the day before.
- Email warehouse with any materials needed for surveys for the next day.
- Manage the Surveyors calendars for booking in all appointments ensuring sensible geographic locations and adequate time for appointments.
- Close any remedials following works completed and set to process for invoices/NCR as directed by Surveyor.
- Keep House Build clients updated of customer care issues as necessary.
This is an ideal role if you are passionate about customer service and are looking for a convenient role to fit round your current weekly commitments. You will be joining a company that offers excellent training, ongoing development and a fun, friendly working environment.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.