Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||04 August 2022|
Customer Service Administrator - Waddesdon - £23,000 - £25,000
Position: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Location: Waddesdon / Buckinghamshire
Hours: Monday Thursday: 8am 5pm
Friday: 8am 3pm
Our client is one of the biggest manufacturing distributors in the UK and is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for arranging engineers to go on site, ordering replacement parts, organising engineers' accommodation, liaising with customers and a lot more. The Customer Service Administrator will work closely with the Service and Installation Manager to support the life cycle of the customer's order from initial enquiry to conclusion.
- Deal directly with customers to ensure customer's needs are met ensuring the customer is kept informed of order progress and timelines.
- Keep accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers.
- Build a working knowledge of product details and company services offered.
- Company checks and background searches.
- Process the purchase orders with the supplier ensuring accuracy and attention to detail of equipment required.
- Manage costings sheet and quotation functionality.
- Analysing statistics or other data for monthly meeting and reviews.
- Arrange the import and transportation of product ensuring scheduled timelines are met.
- Ensure that customer requirements for engineering assistance are managed in a timely manner with appropriate support made available.
- Liaise with the engineering team to ensure appropriate management of their time, hotel booking and customer expectations in preparation for installation.
- Resolve service desk problems quickly and professionally. Working towards improving current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service experience.
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislation including ensuring the Risk Assessment for the job is accurate and communicated.
- Great customer service
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate in Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interest in this role, please feel free to send us your updated CV or give us a call on 01869 321322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.