Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||11 November 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Caerphilly are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator on a full time, permanent contract.
Purpose of the role:
To enable the company to achieve excellent levels of Customer Service and to ensure customers receive a positive professional response when contacting the business.
The Customer Services Administrator will be responsible for the following:
* Ability to learn, develop general knowledge of company, products, services and pricing.
* Communicate orders against stock, check delivery schedules and analysing sales history.
* Provide excellent customer service by keeping the customer fully updated on status of order.
* Communicate with staff in relevant department: sales, technical services, production, warehouse, to confirm the status of customer orders/technical service and resolve any customer issues.
* Maintain a professional attitude when dealing with all customer visits (meet & greet).
Monday-Friday 8:30am till 16:45pm.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.