Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||04 October 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Cardiff are looking for Customer Service Administrators to work on a full time, permanent basis.
Achieving excellent customer experience and service levels, the creation and maintenance of new and existing customer accounts, a point of contact for business as usual customer activities. Provision of sales support for establishing and executing customer requirements and changes.
- Proven track record of building and establishing excellent customer relationships
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment to high standards of customer service
- Capturing and setting up customer master data and change requests
- Customer complaints handling
- 2+ years in a similar sales/customer service role
- Participation and recording of customer review meetings
- Attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all areas of work
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally, face to face and over the phone
- Listening and attentiveness
- Gaining commitment, able to influence and persuade others
Hours of work - 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday (30 minute lunch) 8-4pm on Friday with an early finish at 1pm on a rota basis to equate to 39 hours per week.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.