Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||11 October 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Caerphilly, a business that specialise in the manufacturing of pressure area care solutions, mattresses and cushions for the healthcare industry, are looking to appoint a Customer Service Administrator on a permanent contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you excel in a customer service based role. Working with an experienced team in a forward thinking working environment, you will ensure customers receive a positive, professional response when contacting the business.
- You will have the ability to learn, develop and gain general knowledge of a company, products, services and pricing.
- Communicate orders against stock, check delivery schedules and analysing sales history.
- Providing excellent customer service by keeping the customer fully updated on status of order.
- Communicate well with staff in relevant department: sales, technical services, production, warehouse, to confirm the status of customer orders/technical service and resolve customer complaints.
- Entering data into databases and/or business systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; enter and track the status of orders and deliveries; and generate sales reports and statistics.
- Ensuring you maintain a professional attitude when dealing with all customer visits (meet & greet).
- Work in a safe manner and have a proactive approach to all Health & Safety and environmental issues.
- Adopt new methods of working and/or new technology the Company introduces and undergo training as the Company directs.
- Excellent customer service skills coupled with a can-do attitude.
- Professional telephone manner
- Good I.T. skills including SAGE, Excel, Power Point.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive change
- Ability to read and interpret reports.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Effective team worker.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8:15am - 4:45pm
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.