Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||10 May 2021|
Customer Service Administrator
Caerphilly ( with 40% home working )
Do you enjoy helping people and making a difference? Are you looking for a rewarding, varied Customer Service role with a rapidly growing company that boasts 'Investors in People Gold' status? Does the possibility of working from home for 40% of your week appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to work for an award winning, national company with headquarters in Caerphilly. Having benefitted from significant government investment, this is the ideal time to join as the company continues to go from strength to strength winning new contracts and expanding their product offering.
As Customer Service Administrator you will:
- Be part of a lively, supportive team in a thriving working environment
- Have excellent job variety. No two queries are the same and you will be offering a much needed service that will make a real difference to people's lives.
- Use your organisation skills to full advantage when dealing with a range of queries from a large product portfolio.
- Showcase your communication skills when liaising with end users, businesses and also in house teams such as planning, purchasing, warehousing and delivery technicians.
- Play a pivotal part in the future growth of the company
As well as a competitive starting salary, this role comes with convenient hours ( 08:30 - 16:45 ) and the added benefit of working from home up to 40% of your working week. The company in question is winning multiple awards and contracts because of their excellent reputation in the market and you will be joining at an exciting time as they continue to grow and expand into new markets.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.