Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Emily Osborne|
|Job Published:||02 August 2021|
Vibe Recruit is currently recruting for our specialist contact centre client who have the goal of providing jobs and growth opportunities for people living in the local area and they remain dedicated to creating a long lasting positive difference to peoples' lives.
On behalf of our client, Vibe Recruit are currently seeking a number of Customer Service Advisors to join a brand new department within our client's organistion.
Due to the nature of this contract, all successful applicants will be required to immediately complete a CTC (Counter
Terrorism Check) Security Clearance.
Main duties and responsibilities
-Provide accurate, meaningful and consistent information and support to our service users
-Listen patiently, empathise with the caller's situation and convey a genuine desire to help and
-Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, team members, external customers and other provision of
multi-channel information services
-Maintain the Customer Records Management (CRM) system through data input and record keeping
ensuring data integrity and following strict data protection guidance in accordance with the GDPR
and Data Protection Act 2018
-Work with colleagues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
-Ensure continuous service improvement, initiating, and responding to change in a positive manner
-To undertake effective research on a range of topics to deadline
- Be responsible for your own development
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate experience or skills within
- Excellent Microsoft office and /or experience of working with CRM systems
- Relating to and interacting with individuals using online and telecommunications, in particular those
with language or communication barriers
- Supporting individuals of various abilities to access and use services
- Carrying out assessments to identify and prioritise needs
- Talking to individuals about issues affecting their lives
- Contribute to the prevention and management of abusive and aggressive behaviour
Please apply here with your up to date CV.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.