Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Location:||Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Thomas|
|Job Published:||18 May 2022|
Vibe Recruit are recruiting for a permanent position Customer Service Advisor in the Aberdare area. The successful candidate will be working within a Successful Builder's Merchant's environment.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience within a customer-based role, whether on the telephone or face to face.
The Customer Service Advisor will take inbound calls from customers, dealing with queries, orders, complaints, etc. as well as offering support with basic administrative duties like emailing and having web shat conversations with customers. There will be an element of marketing support you will be introduced to and a wide variety of other duties to get involved with.
- 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Rate of Pay:
£21,400 per annum
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations
- Experience in a customer facing role or telephone based role.
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Telephone Manner
- Flexible to work with rapidly changing priorities
- Eager to learn in a fast paced changing environment
- The desire to make a difference and shape the business by working together as a team.
- Team Player
- Competitive salary & other benefits
This is a permanent position.
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply today and one of our team will come back to you, or feel free to call the office on 02922 408250 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.