Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||12 November 2019|
Vibe's client based in Nantgarw, is an equal opportunities employer providing dedicated helplines and smart software platforms to charity, third party sectors and public sector organisations as well as selected commercial organisations. They are the UK's leading inbound helpline provider and leader in public sector service technology.
They are currently looking to appoint Customer Service Advisors on a permanent contract.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide accurate, meaningful and consistent information and support to our service users
- Listen patiently, empathise with the caller's situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support.
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, team members, external customers and other provision of multi-channel information services
- Maintain the Customer Records Management (CRM) system through data input and record keeping ensuring data integrity and following strict data protection guidance in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018
- Work with colleagues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure continuous service improvement, initiating, and responding to change in a positive manner
- To undertake effective research on a range of topics to deadline
- Be responsible for your own development
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate experience or skills within
- Excellent Microsoft office and /or experience of working with CRM systems
- Relating to and interacting with individuals using online and telecommunications, in particular those with language or communication barriers
- Supporting individuals of various abilities to access and use services
- Carrying out assessments to identify and prioritise needs
- Talking to individuals about issues affecting their lives
- Contribute to the prevention and management of abusive and aggressive behaviour
Hours of work -
Between 8am-8pm Monday-Friday plus 1 weekend in every 3. Rota received 4 weeks in advance.
Security: The company work with several organisations who, due to the nature of their work, require varying levels of DBS, Security Vetting or Home Office clearance before an individual can operate with them. For these positions, successful candidates must meet the relevant security requirements before they can be appointed and checks must be complete at offer stage. Further detail can be discussed at interview.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.