Customer Service Quality Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Quality Co-Ordinator|
|Location:||Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||13 January 2022|
Customer Service Quality Co-ordinator
£23,580.37 - £24,612.68 per annum plus company pension, healthcare and profit share
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional who can demonstrate the ability to deliver an outstanding quality issue resolution service to customers? Are you customer satisfaction focused?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Quality Co-ordinator to join an employer of choice on the outskirts of Cardiff. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, industry leader that can boast an outstanding reputation. This role will also offer a clear career path as well as great ongoing support and genuine opportunities for career advancement.
As Customer Service Quality Co-coordinator you will:
- Play a vital role in providing a first class customer service to a number of high profile clients
- Ensure that installations, overall quality and the service provided by installation specialists is completed to the highest standard
- Resolve issues quickly and respond efficiently to any reports received for product issues on site
- Ensuring any parts needed to complete jobs on site are ordered accurately and quickly
- Ensuring parts orders are accelerated with urgency to allow them to arrive on site with same day service
- Use your communication skills to liaise with the Installation Department to book and arrange any non-urgent work
- Liaise with the quality team and service engineers to gain a better understanding of any issues experienced on-site or in the factory to stop issues reoccurring
- Keeping regular communications with customers and the sales team to ensure everyone is updated as needed
This is an interesting and highly varied role where you will play a really important role in making sure the best possible service is offered to high profile clients nationwide.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from great extras such as being part of the company profit share scheme, a healthcare option, life assurance and impressive pension offering. You will also benefit from 1st class training and ongoing career development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.