Customer Services Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Services Advisor|
|Reference:||21062022 - Ref 1_1655829718|
|Contact Name:||Geri Wiltshire|
|Job Published:||21 June 2022|
After initial training, this role will be based in the office 3 days a week and remote 2 days
VIBE Recruit are working with a company who are a quintessentially British Brand. This company have an excellent reputation and due to expansion they are looking for another member of their Customer Services team.
- Handling inbound calls and emails to assist customers with a variety of product-related questions or issues.
- Providing support to customers in real time via live chat platform
- Helping to answer queries and providing any support required;
- Solving problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Taking card payments over the phone and processing these accurately and securely.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Must have had previous customer services experience, 1 year plus.
- Experience in managing customer accounts and databases
- Confident multi-tasker.
- Have a focused customer mentality.
- Pro-active approach.
- Professional approach and telephone manner.
- Passion for learning and personal development.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent professional telephone manner coupled with strong active listening skills and a sunny disposition.
- Good written skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Be a problem-solver and solution provider
- Good IT skills (MS Office) and CRM systems
For further information please contact Geri at Vibe Recruit.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.