|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||08 October 2019|
Our client based in Caerphilly, one of the longest established and leading independent UK energy consultancies, are looking to appoint a Data Analyst for immediate start.
Monday - Friday Days Only.
- Maintain database information accurately
- Obtain invoices and data in a timely manner in readiness for validation or periodic reports
- Ensure emails and reports are filed as necessary
- Understand and adhere to operational processes and procedures
- Ensure data completeness for client portfolios
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain information and resolve queries
- Raise cases and queries for any exceptions or issues
- Maintain internal service level tracker and generate reports to manage workload
- Providing a first-class client experience to internal & external stakeholders
- Attend client meetings and take part in client conference calls where required
- Build knowledge of the energy industry and develop an understanding of queries and resolution
- Build effective relationships with suppliers to ensure queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Report any complaint following the agreed internal process
Skills & Experience :
- Experience of working in the energy/utility industry and knowledge of supplier processes (Desirable)
- Experience in a similar analytical role (Desirable)
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office - in particular Excel
For immediate consideration, please apply uploading your CV or if you have any questions please contact Naomi on 02922 408250.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.