|Job Title:||Department Manager|
|Industry:||Food Manufacturing, Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||26 July 2022|
Department Manger (Manufacturing/Production)
My client who are a very well known business based in Carmarthen are looking for a competent Manager to manage the material recycling department.
Now you do not need specific waste or recycling experience although this would be an advantage, we will happily consider candidates who have managed a production or manufacturing facility that would like a new challenge.
The most important this is that you are an excellent people manager, who can effectively manage all Department staff to ensure efficient and effective productivity at all times.
Within your role you will be responsible for:
· Ensuring all targets are met within deadlines, without compromising safety or quality.
· To manage a team of Supervisors to ensure standards and targets are achieved.
· Ensuring that all Company Policies are adhered to and communicating them to staff to ensure their understanding.
· Maintaining excellent people management skills to successfully manage the Department.
· Liaising with other Department Managers as and when required.
· To ensure all required documentation is completed and processed as required by Company policies and procedures.
· Ensure budgets are managed and all operations are within budget controls, this will include meeting KPIs set within the business.
· Effectively communicate to team member's any business developments, procedures and company requirements.
- Ensure compliance and promoting the company health and safety culture at all times by understanding the company health and safety policy and ensuring that the arrangements detailed in it are implemented and maintained.
· Lead by example and display a positive attitude at all times.
· Ensure operational and financial efficiency of the Department.
· Ensure staff are up to date on relevant training.
· Manage ad-hoc staffing requirements in line with production needs
In order to be successful within this role you will need:
· Management experience.
· Financial and Budget Management
· IOSH or NEBOSH Qualified to ensure high level of safety management.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Possessing strong organisational and problem-solving skills for planning activities and re-arranging quick response activities.
· Excellent people and communication skills - motivating, supportive & developmental skills to build a genuine team ethos.
· Must be able to deal with team/individual performance.
· Reliable and trustworthy
If you also have the below, that would be an advantage:
· WAMITAB Level 4 Treatment and Transfer Non-Hazardous Wastes.
This is a full time permanent position with a salary bracket between £35,000 and £45,000 dependent on experience.
If you would like more information please get in touch now.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.