|Job Title:||Despatch Loader|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||27 May 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client, leading manufacturer of UPVC products, based in Taffs Well Cardiff, are looking to appoint a Despatch Loader for an immediate start.
Main Purpose of Role:
To efficiently load/scan all items onto the correct vehicles and ensuring all loads are safely secured in accordance to the relevant H & S legislation.
· Ensure all company products are loaded, and secured, on company delivery vehicles within the time frames required.
· Ensure 100% of items are scanned on to the correct company vehicles in order to ensure 100% right first-time deliveries to the end customer.
· Ensure all loads are evenly loaded so that weight is shared equally over all four axels of the vehicle
· Adhere to all the company's policies, procedures, working practices and H&S Requirements
Health and Safety:
· Responsible for ensuring all loads are safely secured in accordance to the relevant H & S legislation.
· Ensure correct PPE is worn at all times.
· Report accidents, or near misses, to your foreman in a timely manner.
· Responsible for the safety of yourself, other employees and company property whilst manoeuvring vehicles in the rear yard.
· Maintain clear access and egress within the loading area at all times.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and work well within a team
· Must Be customer focused in relation to 100% RFT
· Commit to overtime at short notice to meet company needs.
· Must have good punctuality and attendance
· Loading and securing a load safely
For more information please contact Naomi on 02922 408250
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.