|Job Title:||Despatch Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||02 October 2019|
Our client based in Caerphilly is looking to appoint a Good In Operative. Manufacturers of pressure area care solutions, mattresses, cushions, for the healthcare industry. The business is becoming a market leader within their field and this position has arisen due to expansion.
The client is introducing a new scanning system so ideally the candidate will have previous experience of this.
Duties of Goods Inwards / Despatch Operative
- Receiving all deliveries at goods inwards and booking in.
- Customer/supplier contact duties.
- Check all deliveries for quantity, damage etc.
- Receive goods on company scanning systems (experience of this is preferred)
- Raise all necessary paperwork for goods received
- Receive completed production items
- Book delivery on carrier portals
- Adequately pack goods for despatch and complete the relevant paperwork
- Raise all necessary paperwork
The ideal Goods Inwards / Despatch Operative
The candidate must be computer literate and be interested in learning new skills. Experience of working in goods inwards and despatch would be preferred.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:15am-4:45pm
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C