|Job Title:||Despatch Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||02 October 2019|
Our client based in Caerphilly is looking to appoint a Good In Operative. Manufacturers of pressure area care solutions, mattresses, cushions, for the healthcare industry. The business is becoming a market leader within their field and this position has arisen due to expansion.
The client is introducing a new scanning system so ideally the candidate will have previous experience of this.
Duties of Goods Inwards / Despatch Operative
- Receiving all deliveries at goods inwards and booking in.
- Customer/supplier contact duties.
- Check all deliveries for quantity, damage etc.
- Receive goods on company scanning systems (experience of this is preferred)
- Raise all necessary paperwork for goods received
- Receive completed production items
- Book delivery on carrier portals
- Adequately pack goods for despatch and complete the relevant paperwork
- Raise all necessary paperwork
The ideal Goods Inwards / Despatch Operative
The candidate must be computer literate and be interested in learning new skills. Experience of working in goods inwards and despatch would be preferred.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:15am-4:45pm
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.