|Job Title:||Diesel Fitter|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||29 April 2022|
£29,000 + bonus of up to £1,500, pension, van, phone and great company benefits
A unique opportunity has arisen within a new rental division of an established manufacturer. Due to the new side of the business exceeding expectations an opening for a diesel fitter/engineer has become available to cover South Wales. The role will involve reporting to the depot Senior Engineer along with mechanical and electrical engineering tasks in the depot and out in the field.
Ideally you will have been trained by or worked with an engine manufacturer (CAT/Perkins/Volvo/JCB).
As Diesel Fitter you will:
- Use mechanical knowledge to full advantage when working on large diesel generators.
- Plan and coordinate the work in an efficient manner
- Liaise with customers
- Fault find throughout the mechanical/electrical process
- Prioritise and efficiently manage all mechanical engineering works to ensure that the customer has best service and reliability, with minimum down time.
- Provide assistance with spares ordering.
- Provide technical support to the customer and other engineers with the company
This role is highly varied and you will benefit from excellent ongoing training and support. The role comes with a competitive salary, company bonus and importantly, can offer a clear path to career progression as the company continues to grow.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV TO Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.