|Job Title:||Dispatch Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 September 2023|
£24,000 + pension & additional benefits
Are you an experienced Dispatch / Warehouse Administrator who is looking for a fresh, new challenge with an award winning manufacturer that can boast excellent growth and a fantastic working environment?
Does the thought of joining an 'Investors in People Gold' company that takes pride in developing employees and promoting from within appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Dispatch Administrator to support and co-ordinate logistics tasks on site for a successful manufacturer in Caerphilly.
As Dispatch Administrator you will:
- Perform a range of administrative activities to facilitate the timely and accurate export and shipment of products, packages, and documents.
- Communicate with external organisations to verify customs requirements and shipping costs and times.
- Respond to routine internal and customer queries on delivery times
- Resolve queries quickly and efficiently within the proscribed timescale reporting back to line manager and customer service manager.
- Communicate and liaise with production team leaders
- Work in a safe manner and have a proactive approach to all Health & Safety and environmental issues.
This is a varied, interesting, rewarding and exciting role in a busy warehouse where no two days are the same. Not only will you benefit from a competitive salary but also convenient hours, ongoing training and a real opportunity for future development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C