|Job Title:||Driver Valeter|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||08 February 2022|
Working in a busy Valeting Centre in Oxford, we require a Car Valeter / Driver to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that the vehicles are cleaned efficiently and thoroughly to meet our client's standards.
This role is varied and duties include;
- Carrying out full valets interior and exterior.
- Organising of valeting equipment.
- Visual inspection of vehicles.
- Report any damage or defects that may be identified.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- Move cars around on site.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:00 (however when it is busy the successful candidate will need to be flexible and willing to help out as and when required).
Hourly rate - £9.74phr.
The successful candidate must;
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work well within a team but also use own initiative to work independently.
- Be available for an immediate start.
- Have a full & clean UK driving licence.
- Have at least 2 years of driving experience (for insurance purposes).
For more information please contact Jorgia on 01235 535858.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.