|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||06 July 2021|
£39,412.84 + attractive pension, life assurance x 6 and incentive bonus
Are you an Electrical Engineer with a strong background in manufacturing? Does the thought of working for a global firm that can boast an excellent reputation excite you? Are you looking for excellent job variety and the chance to work in an environment that has recently undergone multi million pound investment?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join a well established, industry leading manufacturer in Swansea. Boasting very low staff turnover, this company takes pride in developing staff and providing a clear career path for those that join. Having recently gone through a period of investment, this company is going from strength to strength and you will be joining an experienced, supportive team.
As Electrical Engineer you will:
- Use your manufacturing experience to full advantage when working on a range of machinery
- Be skilled at conducting pre planned and reactive maintenance in a fast moving production environment
- Showcase your electrical / PLC fault finding skills
- Communicate effectively with Production staff and other members of the maintenance team
- Identify areas for improvement and be quick to learn new processes and procedures
- Have experience of electrical installations and project work.
This role not only comes with a great salary, benefits and variety, but also comes with first class career development and access to further qualifications. The company in question likes to develop staff further and this is a perfect role if you are looking for a long term career where you can take advantage of additional learning.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C