Electrical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Technician|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||07 May 2019|
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Salary: £32,443 inclusive of shift allowance 37 hour week
6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am Monday - Thursday
Friday = 5 hours, 6am - 11am, 11am - 4pm, 4pm - 9pm
Paid overtime available.
An opportunity to join a well established manufacturing company based near Swansea that are envisaging an increased period of growth. They can offer a structured career path alongside excellent benefits and salary package. Paid overtime will be available.
The Role of the Electrical Maintenance Technician.
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a range of metal pressing and forming manufacturing equipment.
- Ensure machinery running to optimum with minimum downtime
- Work closely with shift supervisors/managers
- Determine if spare parts are required
- Planning for improving equipment
- Plan own workload
- Working with Pneumatics and Hydraulics
To be considered for the Electrical Maintenance Technician role, you will:
- Ideally have completed a time served mechanical apprenticeship. However, consideration will be given to applicants with NVQ level3 in mechanical engineering supported by several years maintenance experience within a heavy to medium operation.
- Strong problem analysis
- Used to prioritising essential maintenance work
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C