Electrical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Technician|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||17 September 2019|
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Salary: £32,443 inclusive of shift allowance 37 hour week
6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am Monday - Thursday
Friday = 5 hours, 6am - 11am, 11am - 4pm, 4pm - 9pm
Paid overtime available.
An opportunity to join a well established manufacturing company based near Swansea that are envisaging an increased period of growth. They can offer a structured career path alongside excellent benefits and salary package. Paid overtime will be available.
The Role of the Electrical Maintenance Technician.
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a range of metal pressing and forming manufacturing equipment.
- Ensure machinery running to optimum with minimum downtime
- Work closely with shift supervisors/managers
- Determine if spare parts are required
- Planning for improving equipment
- Plan own workload
- Working with Pneumatics and Hydraulics
To be considered for the Electrical Maintenance Technician role, you will:
- Ideally have completed a time served mechanical apprenticeship. However, consideration will be given to applicants with NVQ level3 in mechanical engineering supported by several years maintenance experience within a heavy to medium operation.
- Strong problem analysis
- Used to prioritising essential maintenance work
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C