Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||16 February 2022|
Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer - £30,000 - £45,000
A market leading manufacturer of specialist equipment, at the forefront of the digital revolution, is now looking to expand their R&D and manufacturing capabilities, with the addition of a further Design Engineer
The organisation has impressive growth plans and in addition to their main facility near Bicester, the company has several offshore sales & technical support offices.
Working as part of a small but dynamic team you will have the opportunity to work with senior engineers and project leads, to meet evolving customer needs.
The Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer will be responsible for developing new products and systems from the prototype stage to the final product plus a variety of tasks and duties including:
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Drawing up detailed drawings, schematics and models using CAD
- Preparing cost estimates and budget analysis for both management and customers
- Selecting appropriate materials for the development of printed circuit boards and components
- Designing and building components and circuits for use in products
- Running effective testing and diagnostics that lead to measured product improvements, such as safer interfaces or improved functionality
Skills and requirements:
- BEng or equivalent experience in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Relevant industry experience in the design of electrical control panels, power supplies or electro-mechanical equipment.
- Product specific training will be given
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C