Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||16 February 2022|
Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer - £30,000 - £45,000
A market leading manufacturer of specialist equipment, at the forefront of the digital revolution, is now looking to expand their R&D and manufacturing capabilities, with the addition of a further Design Engineer
The organisation has impressive growth plans and in addition to their main facility near Bicester, the company has several offshore sales & technical support offices.
Working as part of a small but dynamic team you will have the opportunity to work with senior engineers and project leads, to meet evolving customer needs.
The Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer will be responsible for developing new products and systems from the prototype stage to the final product plus a variety of tasks and duties including:
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Drawing up detailed drawings, schematics and models using CAD
- Preparing cost estimates and budget analysis for both management and customers
- Selecting appropriate materials for the development of printed circuit boards and components
- Designing and building components and circuits for use in products
- Running effective testing and diagnostics that lead to measured product improvements, such as safer interfaces or improved functionality
Skills and requirements:
- BEng or equivalent experience in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Relevant industry experience in the design of electrical control panels, power supplies or electro-mechanical equipment.
- Product specific training will be given
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.