|Job Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||13 May 2021|
£33,350 + company pension and additional benefits
Blackwood ( days / afternoons / nights )
Are you an experienced Electrical Technician with a background in FMCG manufacturing? Does the thought of joining a growing company that can offer excellent future career development appeal to you? Are you looking for a varied electrical role where you will have the chance to work on a range of high speed production equipment in a modern, state of the art environment?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Technician to join an industry leading manufacturer in Blackwood. Boasting a great reputation, this is an employer of choice and you will have the chance to use your electrical skills to full advantage in a hi tech plant.
As Electrical Technician you will:
- Be focused on continuous improvement and maximising machine output
- Use your fault finding skills to full advantage on a range of production equipment
- Showcase your pre planned and reactive maintenance skills
- Monitor machine performance and conduct essential repairs whilst minimising downtime
- Work on a number of new engineering projects as the plant expands
- Be familiar with a high speed production environment
This is an exciting role. Not only will you benefit from a competitive salary and benefits but you will be working for an industry leader with major contracts worldwide. You will be joining a supportive, friendly team and will be able to take advantage of excellent future career development opportunities.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.