|Job Title:||Embroidery Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||19 July 2022|
We are currently recruiting for two efficient and hardworking team players to join our well established client in their Embroidery Department.
Our client are an independent company established over 30 years in the manufacture and supply of quality Work wear, Performance wear and PPE, enjoying growth year on year.
As an Embroidery operative you will be required to:
- Run a embroidery machine, handling clothing and sewing logos onto garments.
- Fold and pack garments into boxes
- Follow all general and specific safety procedures as instructed by supervisor.
- Salary: £25,000
- Location: Didcot
- Hours: 07:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Experience of working in a warehouse
- Steel toe capped boots & high vis
For more information please contact Jorgia on 01235 535858.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.