Engine MRO Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Engine MRO Sales Executive|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||05 October 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Caerphilly, a leading global specialist in providing aftermarket support solutions to the aviation industry, is looking to appoint an Engine MRO Executive.
The Engine MRO Sales Executive shall be responsible for both identifying transactional revenue opportunities and generating contracted revenue in the engine MRO business stream to support the strategic objectives of the company. The role will be predominantly focused on Lessors identifying transactional revenue opportunities and generating contracted revenue in the engine MRO business stream to support the strategic objectives of the company.
The role will require external customer visits and marketing events. The Engine MRO Sales Executive must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner and have excellent communication skills to maintain and develop key relationships across multiple languages and cultures.
The role holder will be required to undertake international travel and should have unrestricted ability to travel worldwide often at short notice. A full clean driving license is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish new engine MRO Services revenue-generating channels whilst growing existing accounts
- Collaborate with origination and RSD teams on engine MRO contract opportunities
- Initiate, develop and preserve customer relationships at all levels
- Negotiation of MRO services contract opportunities
- Monitor Key Account KPIs
- Maintain close liaison with the RSD and Acquisitions teams to ensure all contract opportunities and transactions are accurately recorded and maintained in a customer database/CRM
- Develop and execute Engine MRO growth strategy to ensure business objectives are met
- Generate and disseminate relevant market intelligence through CRM system
- Generate contracted revenue reports for internal stakeholders
- Coordinate internal departments to ensure delivery terms are met
- Periodic attendance at tradeshows, conferences, and air shows.
Education and/or Experience:
- Relevant Engine MRO experience in a customer or Sales focused role
- Time served an apprenticeship in MRO Environment / Bachelor's Degree (Hons) in a technical or business-related discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages more particularly to support the preparation of detailed Power Point presentations and the maintenance of Excel pivot tables for sales dashboards.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.