|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||25 January 2023|
A unique and rewarding opportunity exists for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a leading organisation in their sector. The company's beginning stemmed from the University of Oxford but today are a low volume manufacturer with a dedicated production facility, along with state-of-the-art applications laboratories.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for development, introduction and manufacture of equipment supplied to multiple sectors, with complex technological landscapes, which can be both challenging but extremely rewarding.
Through the creativity and tenacity of the people involved in the business, it has grown from a single product enterprise to a multi-product, integration specialist that applies cutting edge technology, in the development of the advanced systems and equipment produced today.
The role will involve a combination of engineering/manufacturing management, project management and be responsible for a highly and multi-skilled team of engineers, and technicians
The equipment developed and built is highly complex and will enable you to work with leading engineers and physicists in their field.
If you are an engineering leader, who has experience in working directly with the customer/end user and have the following training, skills and experience, please contact me today for more information:
- A degree or equivalent experience in an Engineering discipline
- Proven project manager of complex equipment / systems builds
- Experience of the leadership and development of multi-disciplinary technical teams
- A track record of NPI in a complex manufacturing environment
- A sound understanding of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques would be an advantage
- Expertise and knowledge of world-wide product supply and the related regulations would also be an advantage
In return a comprehensive and competitive package is on offer.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.