|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||10 March 2023|
Regional Maintenance and Facilities Manager
£60,400 + 25% bonus & a full employee benefits package including sick pay
Are you an experienced Maintenance / Engineering Manager on the hunt for a regional, highly varied Managerial role with an international, industry leading firm that serves a range of different industries? Are you looking for an excellent benefits package and the chance to put your own stamp on the maintenance function of a well respected manufacturer with the full support of Senior Management?
If so, please read on.
We are currently looking to recruit a Regional Maintenance and Facilities Manager based in South Wales or Gloucester to lead the Maintenance function across a number of manufacturing sites for a first class firm with a primary manufacturing site in Newport and additional sites around the UK.
This will involve the management of providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and plant facilities infrastructure.
As Regional Maintenance and Facilities Manager you will:
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage execution of all major engineering projects.
- Increase the site/s operational effectiveness, to achieve downtime reduction, manage and implement improvement plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading the department.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensuring full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required
- Analyse root causes from equipment failure and build investment justifications to replace problematic equipment
- Manage Engineering capital investment projects ensuring the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required
- Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels and coaching them to achieve operational success
This role comes with the following benefits
- Eligibility to annual bonus (25% )
- Company car/car allowance ( salary allowance has been included in the salary above )
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension ? Free parking on all sites ?
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
This is a permanent, multi site role with excellent variety. As well as a competitive salary, you will be entitles to the benefits above as well as the opportunity to work for an international firm with a reputations for investing and developing it's people
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C