Equipment Parts Sales Advisor
|Job Title:||Equipment Parts Sales Advisor|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||07 April 2022|
Equipment Parts Sales Advisor - Kidlington/Oxfordshire - £24,000
Role: Equipment Parts Sales Advisor
Field: Machinery/Industrial Engineering/Customer Service/Service Counter/Telephone Sales
Reporting to: Parts Supervisor and Depot Manager
Salary: £24,000 plus 5% Commission
Benefits Include: Starting holiday allowance (22 days plus bank holidays), Tool allowance, Death in Service Scheme (4 x last P60), Private medical health (contributory), free staff parking,
An Equipment Parts Sales Advisor is required to work for a leading machinery equipment manufacturer based around Oxfordshire.
This is a customer facing role which requires you to build strong customer relationships within the parts sector of the business to new and existing customers. You will be expected to promote and deliver parts within the defined territory to meet company targets whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Build strong and positive relationships with customer to promote and deliver the current range of equipment parts within the defined franchise territory and meet company targets
- Deliver parts in response to customer requests and in a timely manner
- Complete weekly customer call sheets accurately and in a timely manner
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations by providing excellent customer service.
- Establish and maintain good levels of communication within and outside the business
- Complete all parts administration accurately and in a timely manner
- Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policies
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of parts sales role within the Construction or similar industry
- Excellent commercial awareness and customer problem solving
- Ability to follow your customer's buying decisions and needs
- Track record of customer sales call planning and forecasting
- Good time management and the ability to multitask and handle several customer demands at any given
- The gravitas to communicate efficiently at all levels which includes; verbally, in print and on the telephone
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Clean driving licence and good driving record
- Forklift Truck driving licence (desirable but not essential)
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send across your updated CV or call Jerry
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.