Ergonomics Customer Account Manager
|Job Title:||Ergonomics Customer Account Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||16 June 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Hengoed are looking to appoint an Ergonomics Customer Account Manager on a full time, permanent contract to provide an excellent level of service to key ergonomics accounts and business development managers.
Working with key stakeholders to input new ergonomic orders ensuring the orders have the corect specifications. Ensuring that they are entered onto the system correctly and managed through to manufacture, delivered and set up to the Customers satisfaction.
Key areas of responsibiliy:
Process orders accurately for new order requests to include but not limited to:
- Process seating assessments where relevant and add to the database
- Agreeing a production slot with planning where relevant
- Generating a Parts Check if delivery is required quicker than our standard lead time
- Configuring the order in the order process system
- Clarifying any ambiguous order requirements and working with clients and sales to establish a high standard of order specification prior to order processing.
- Generating a Sales Acknowledgement and emailing this to the Customer to confirm the order
- Work with the Special Product Request (SPR) team to support fulfilment of non-standard orders
- Work with the Product team and raise the relevant orders for fabric testing where fabrics have not been used before
- Review all amendment requests, assess implications to the order delivery life cycle and work with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth and seamless delivery.
- Process customer amendments and confirm new details with customer.
- Ensure key stakeholders are made aware of changes made close to the despatch date.
- Keeping track of amendments and request new purchase orders or written confirmation where applicable.
- Implement storage charges where they become applicable.
Experience & skills:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering solutions based customer service
- Experience of B2B customer service
- Positive approach
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written, coupled with excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.