Export Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Export Sales Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Food Manufacturing, Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||26 October 2022|
Export Sales Manager - Mainly Remote - Permanent
Position: Sales Manager (Export)
Location: Mainly Remote - Banbury
Our client who is a leading manufacturing and software company expanding rapidly is looking for an Export Sales Manager to join their team.
You will be contributing to profitable growth from overseas territories covered by the company; achieved by assisting the existing representatives to support and develop their customer base identifying and developing new opportunities within their markets.
The role will also consist of new business development, identifying and progressing opportunities with new and developing overseas accounts/territories building and establishing relationships with the representatives. You will be carrying out training on all of the company's products, review and offer technical solutions to projects, carry out customer visits and provide exhibition support for existing representatives and new prospects.
An engineering background and technical sales is highly desirable, ideally in the field of Product Inspection and preferably Check weighing would be beneficial to support.
Please note that travel requirements will likely be 1-2 overseas trips per month maximum, these could vary from 1-2 days and over a week.
- Meeting / Exceeding financial sales target
- Ensure that sales are achieved within acceptable margin level
- Identification of new sales opportunities and distributors for open territories
- Identification/promotion of new opportunities with Representatives
- Product alignment to satisfy enquiries/ requirements
- Promote and support sales of new product line through existing and new channels.
- Establish solid working relationships with existing and new account representatives
- Participation / Manning exhibitions or events
- Develop existing representatives both technically and commercially.
- Provide effective customer care through prompt and professional handling of enquiries
- Handle sales enquiries
- Create application specifications, submit proposals, agree and apply commercial terms
- Adherence and compliance to agreed Contracts
- Maintain accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Regular and consistent use of CRM system to provide regular reporting and update of sales activity
- Ability to respond and work well to change and pressure
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical / hands on approach
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- Outlook Email or similar system
- Use of CRM or similar system - Training will be supplied
- New Business Development in overseas markets
- Working with & setting up Distributors and OEMs in overseas territories
- Technical sales experience, ideally inspection equipment especially checkweighers into the Food Industry and OEMs (advantage)
If you are interested in this position, please call us on 01869 321322 or send us an updated CV.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.