|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Becky Orr|
|Job Published:||06 May 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working with our established Biggleswade client to hire a Fabricator. This is a temporary position with opportunity to turn permanent for the right candidate.
You will be joining a UK leading manufacturer of PVC window and door systems who are expanding their team so now is the time to jump on board!
- Use of fixed machines and hand tools in the machining and fabrication of both windows and doors
- Produce each component to standard requirements
- Basic machine loading
- Understand and adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Perform duties in line with set operating procedures and work instructions
- Use appropriate PPE for each area as highlighted in the risk assessment
- Achieve daily KPI targets
- Complete quality check and procedures as required
- Help implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Previous experience in machining and fabrication would be an advantage
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be a team player
If you are looking for a new opportunity with career progression, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C