|Job Title:||Fabricator (Aluminium)|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Arran Lewis|
|Job Published:||12 April 2021|
Fabricator (Aluminium) - Workshop based - Cwmbran
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum, 40 hours per week
VibeRecruit is working on behalf of an established fabrication & installation business who specialise in aluminium products including doors & window solutions predominantly utilised within the housing sector.
Due to increased business gains they are currently seeking an experienced Aluminium Fabricator who will be responsible all Fabrication, inclusive of hanging, beading, gasketing, of Aluminium Frames (i.e. Doors, windows, sliders and Bi folds).
- Fabrication, inclusive of hanging, beading, gasketing, of aluminium frames, (i.e. doors, windows, curtain wall etc)
- To ensure the manufacturing schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible, to meet targets and deadlines
- Use of various machinery (i.e. Punch Tools, Mitre Saw, Copy Router, press tools and hand tools)
- You should possess a high degree of product knowledge in a variety of Aluminium Systems
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an aluminium fabrication-based role
- Be able to prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively
If you are interested in finding out more, please register an application or contact Arran Lewis via phone or email
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C