|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||13 November 2023|
An opportunity is now available for an experienced Facilities Engineer to join a specialist manufacturer, based in South Oxfordshire. The Facilities Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that the premises and the manufacturing operation are maintained in keeping with the requirements of the business.
As the Facilities Engineer, you will be instrumental in maintaining the smooth operation of the facility. Your responsibilities will include equipment maintenance, project management, and ensuring workplace safety and functionality.
The Facilities Engineer will take a leading role in overseeing factory and facility-based maintenance, and ensuring optimum engineering performance across the site.
- Management of all contractors and agreeing satisfactory completion of any third-party work.
- Management of facility infrastructure projects.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and reactive tasks on all areas of the production facility, offices, outsides spaces and communal areas.
- Responsible for all planned preventative maintenance contracts including but not limited to the company's lifting equipment (hoists and FLT's), compressed air system, heating system, security and fire alarms. Ensuring where necessary that equipment is certified and safe for use.
- Scheduled emergency lighting checks & maintenance.
- Regular review of waste management ensuring that the waste stream skips are suitable.
- Keep accurate records of service and maintenance.
- Liaise with the landlord regarding structural repairs etc e.g. roof leaks.
- Monitoring and replenishment of heating fuel etc.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.