|Job Title:||Facilities Operative|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
|Contact Name:||Carlie Billingham|
|Job Published:||13 October 2022|
Vibe Recruit are looking for Facility Operatives for our well-known NHS client, based in Abergavenny.
This role will be roughly 18 hours per week, with overtime available, include working some evening and weekend work, with enhancements paid for these shifts. The rota may change due to service needs; therefore, a degree of flexibility will be required.
Duties will include:
- Housekeeping of patient rooms, wards, residential accommodation, and general areas
- Providing a clean, safe, and effective environment for all service users
- Undertaking specific cleaning as required by the Supervisor, Nurse in Charge and/or ward staff
- Ensuring products, equipment and materials are used appropriately and in the correct manner to ensure safe cleaning and the best result
- Assisting with the distribution of meals to wards
- Plating of meals, ensuring the dietary requirements of patients are met
Requirements for the role:
- Having a 'can do' attitude to work
- Housekeeping experience is desirable, not essential. Full training and shadow support will be given to all staff - this is fully paid training
- Knowledge of health & safety techniques within the workplace
For this position, a full compliance check and DBS is required prior to starting the role - which we will work with you to complete.
Weekly pay, every Friday, a week in arrears.
Please email: for any more information required for this role
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.