|Job Title:||Field Engineer|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Eve Jenkins-Tucker|
|Job Published:||22 October 2021|
Salary: Upto £23,000 (depending on experiance)
An excellent opportunity for an Stairlift & Mobility Equipment Fitter and Field Engineer to join a well-established company based in South Wales
The Company are dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of products and equipment for those of us who are less able. They offer professionally tailored advice, innovative products and unrivalled service, both before and after customers make a purchase, and this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join them.
The Role & Duties:
- Field based, working indoors and outdoors at customer premises.
- Installation of Stairlifts and other mobility equipment.
- Servicing of mobility equipment.
- Attending breakdowns of mobility equipment.
- Reactive and pre-planned maintenance of mobility equipment.
- Deliveries and assembly of mobility equipment.
- Maintaining high levels of health & safety standards.
Requirements of the post holder:
- Initiative, resourcefulness, a mature and positive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide a high level of customer service whilst completing works.
- Good Literacy, IT and Numeracy skills.
- The job is physically demanding and involves regular lifting of heavy objects and involves regular bending and kneeling
- Ability to adapt and a willingness to learn and undergo training
This is a full-time position. Overtime and benefits apply.
As this is a field based position, a full clean driving licence is necessary as well as a satisfactory DBS check.
The great thing about this role is you do not necessarily need previous experience within mobility equipment, as training will be given to the right candidate who has transferable skills couples with a great attitude to work and the willingness to learn.
You will receive excellent training, a company vehicle and a competitive salary.
If you feel you have the correct skills and experience then please do get in touch.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.