Field Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Field Service Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Contact Centres|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||11 July 2022|
Field Service Administrator - Abingdon - Fixed Term Contract
Position: Field Service Administrator
Type: Fixed Term Contract (5 months)
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Our client is an award-winning customer focused company looking for a Field Service Administrator to join their team on a fixed term contract. You will be the first point of contact for technicians and consumers and will be providing them with support by resolving all consumer inquiries and providing excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to prioritise, have excellent communication skills and worked in a similar role. Training will be provided.
Hybrid option available after training period.
- Responding quickly to technicians and consumer issues remaining polite and professional
- Answer and manage incoming calls, emails and generate sales leads from calls
- Providing excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers' needs finding solutions to give a positive customer experience
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies
- Strive to go above personal and team targets, goals, and quotas
- Handling general queries from the networks and resolving problems that arise with purchase orders
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing consumers with quotations
- Relay information and record information simultaneously
- Previous experience in customer support or sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with tracking and recording call information is desirable
- Able to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday per year
- Hybrid option available after training period
If you are interested in this role or keen to know more, please send us an updated CV or give us a call on 01869 321322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.