Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||17 October 2022|
Field Service Engineer - Medical Equipment -Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire - £30,000 - £32,000
Role: Field Service Engineer
Field: Electromechanical equipment/Medical Equipment/ Health Care Equipment/Engineering/ Electrical Circuits/Mechanical Systems/Electro-Mechanical/Field Service
Reporting to: Service Team Leader
Locations Covered: Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (39 hours a week), Paid from door to door
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 plus annual bonus
Benefits: Company Van, I-Pad, iPhone, Overtime paid at Time-and-a-half on any hours above 39 hours in a week
This is an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a world class and leading medical equipment specialist.
You will work to the highest quality standards to maintain complex medical equipment across Hospitals and Nursing Homes across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
- Attend customer premises to fault find, repair, and maintain equipment in accordance with company and service procedures
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in compliance with relevant statutory legislation and local policies and codes of practice including Health and Safety, COSHH and other associated safe working procedures
- Liaise directly with customers prior to work being carried as well after completion of work
- Perform testing and diagnostics of electrical components and maintenance on electrical/mechanical equipment
- Identifying and report faults with equipment's that are unable to be repaired onsite
- Log and complete works carried out accurately on a handheld device, and within agreed timescales to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Support other Service Engineers within the team when required
- Ideally NVQ Level 3/City & Guilds/ONC in an Electro/Mechanical subject (or equivalent qualification/certificate) or with relevant industry experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous mechanical/electrical experience including wiring skills, cable termination, soldering and crimping skills
- Experience of pneumatic/pneumatic systems would be beneficial
- Awareness of key industry quality standards i.e., ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007
- Required to hold a valid UK Drivers licence
- Willing to have enhanced DBS Clearance check
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send across an updated CV or call Jeremiah Hayman.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.