Finance Assistant / PA
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant / PA|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||10 June 2021|
Finance Assistant / PA
£26,000 + company pension & 34 days holiday ( including bank holidays )
Are you an experienced Finance Assistant on the look out for a new challenge with a highly reputable manufacturer? Are you looking for great job variation and the chance to work closely alongside senior management on a day to day basis? Does the thought of also providing an important and confidential PA service to the Group Financial Controller appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant with PA skills to join a small but well established team for highly reputable, multi national manufacturer in Caerphilly.
The main purpose of the role will be to ensure that revenue and credit owed to the company is paid in a timely and accurate manner and assessing and managing the business's credit risk by ensuring that new customers are thoroughly vetted and that the company month-end accounts are reconciled.
In addition, you will be required to:
- provide confidential, high quality professional secretarial and administration support to the Financial Controller in their day to day financial operation of the business.
- Perform credit checks
- Respond to queries, perform account reconciliations, daily credit control procedures and cash allocations
- Produce and prepare accounting documents and reports
- Maintain and help negotiate all Company Insurances
- Administer company expenses on a monthly basis
- Experience of working within a credit control role
- Proven prior experience of providing support at Director or Senior Management level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficiency in Sage 200 ideally
- A Structured approach to communication and proven organisational skills
As well as a highly competitive salary and pension, a great benefit of this role is that you will be working very closely with the Senior Management Team at the site in Caerphilly. If you are looking for a role that can lead to long term career progression into a more senior position in finance going forward, please get in touch today.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C