|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||26 February 2021|
Friendly and down to earth team seeks Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis!
My client based in Romford, who I have had the absolute pleasure of working with over their recent period of growth has a new vacancy for a Finance Assistant within the team.
The primary purpose of this exciting role will be to provide bookkeeping and financial support to the business and it's stakeholders. The main function will be to control and manage the sales ledger and customer relationships of the department however support in reconciliations and purchase ledger will also be required as necessary.
In addition the role will involve collaboration with other departments across the business to ensure success and quality, so excellent communication skills are a must have!
Within this role, your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Take responsibility and ownership of the sales ledger function of the business, to include complex process driven invoicing on specified dates, uploading of invoices to varying platforms, debt collection.
- Update the existing P & L reports.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested by the Commercial Team to support their monitoring of performance.
- Daily reconciliation of business client account using the EPDQ reports, raising payments in line with the business processes and investigation of unknown bankings.
- Use of internal bespoke CRM software (training will be provided).
- Collation of data from the CRM database, Area Managers and Commercial Director to enable preparation of monthly pay (my client has a national network of self-employed agents).
- Raising batch and invididual payments for authorisation.
- Produce daily / weekly / monthly reporting as required.
- Liaise with clients with regards to finance issues or circumstances requiring clarification.
- Liaise with various internal teams when required.
- Communicate with field based team when required.
- Flexibility and willingness to cover the work of the other finance members during periods of holiday and sickness.
- Must have proven ability to use Sage Line 50 and Advanced Excel.
My client will consider those with AAT Level 4 or those who are QBE, most important is a good work ethic.
If you have experience in the above duties, and are adaptable and approachable with the ability to multi-task then I would love to hear from you.
This really is an opportunity to join a really wonderful team, with Monday - Friday hours, 35 hours per week and a salary of circa £25,000.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.