Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||27 October 2022|
Finance Business Partner + bonus ( hybrid )
Up to £58,000 + benefits package
Due to a recent, substantial private equity investment, our client in Cardiff is due to go through a sustained period of high growth. With this comes the need for a Financial Business Controller to join and run the Cardiff office.
If you are an experienced Financial Business Partner on the lookout for a new challenge in industry, this is a really interesting role to explore where you will play an integral part in developing and evolving the company as it continues to grow.
The company in question is an innovation partner to the chemical research, development, and manufacturing industries, specialising in process research and development and is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the UK, on a course to, at least, triple it's size in the next 4 years.
As Finance Business Partner you will:
- Be a Chartered Accountant
- Help to roll out a business partnering approach across the group to include assistance in investment appraisal and budgeting/forecasting.
- Supervise continued development of the ERP system focusing on key areas to achieve aims of automated processes and management of budgets in business areas.
- Establish group reporting processes and standard processes.
- Manage risk management and corporate governance
- Be heavily involved in reviewing future potential business acquisitions
This is an exciting role where you will play a major part in the future expansion of a highly regarded company in Cardiff. You will have the chance to put your own stamp on the financial function and will play an important role in it's future success. With this comes a very competitive salary, annual performance bonus and many more benefits to go with hybrid working arrangements.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.