|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||08 April 2021|
My client, a leading manufacturer based in Carmarthenshire are seeking a qualified Finance Manager to join their team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity reporting directly to the Managing Director, to be responsible for the company's overall accounting function.
· Preparation of weekly, month end and annual management accounts and reports as well as any ad-hoc reports as requested
· Managing weekly debtors, creditors and cash flow
· Develop, implement and control internal financial procedures
· Weekly payroll (Sage Payroll)
· Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
· Fully qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
· Excellent communication skills, both orally and written, at all levels and have the ability to operate and influence at all levels
· Strong IT skills, including Sage 50 and experience analysing and interpreting high volumes of data
· Budgeting and reporting experience
· High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
· Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
· Experience of working in a busy office environment
· Strong technical knowledge in accounting standards and policies and an awareness of company relevant taxes
· Management of purchase ledger and sales ledger functions
· Preparation of supporting information for the annual accounts and liaising with the external accountants ensuring the timely completion of the statutory financial statements
· Oversee/review VAT return preparation and submission
· Ensure that the company's financial system is robust, compliant and supports current activities and future growth plans
This is a full-time permanent position, paying circa £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please get in touch.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.